I have been here for just over two weeks now, and that is really crazy! This morning I woke up and was like, "I live in Africa; That's pretty cool." It is pretty cool.
Anyway, after two weeks, it's high time I posted a few pictures for y'all to see. So, here are a few snippets from my life for now. Enjoy.
So, it's no Pineview sunset, but it's no too shabby.
Also, this was taken from our wonderful roof.
I often head up there to enjoy the sunset.
A different roof view.
This is one of my most favorite places around.
These little shops are everywhere! Probably about
two or three per block. This one is in our neighborhood
and is actually sort of a cafe. The own laughs every time
I come in bc he knows I don't speak Arabic yet, but he's still nice to
me anyway. I am grateful, and I like his stuff.

I just thought it was fun that this guy is just like
chillin' out on a board to fix this building. Definitely
not a sight to be seen in the States.
Same guy, more dangerous position.
Until next time, lots of love to y'all!
CT